CITY OF SANTA FE FACILITY MASTERPLAN
Autotroph is the lead firm in a team, with HOK and Business Futures and consulting engineers, contracted by the City of Santa Fe to perform a master plan and financial feasibility analysis for improved facilities at City Hall and the City Corporation Yard on Siler Road. The project seeks to create operational efficiencies by consolidating departments from multiple locations and creating energy efficient city facilities at the two sites. The project consists of master planning facilities at two very different locations: Renovation and expansion of City Hall in the historic core of Santa Fe and a corporate yard in an industrial area currently experiencing re-development. We are currently completing the programming / pre-design phase of the project. The project includes the following scope:
- Organizational analysis of involved departments
- Recommended department location assignments and facility programs for both sites
- Facility analysis, site analysis and existing conditions documentation for both sites.
- Site and facility planning for a mixed use, public private campus at Siler Rd.
- Economic development / Redevelopment vision for the Siler Rd. area
- Facility renovation, expansion and historic preservation recommendations for City Hall
- Sustainable design strategies for both sites.
- Financial feasibility analysis and funding strategy recommendations for the entire project.